NECTO Selection has been successfully retained to assist a leading Main Contractor with their search for a Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of Irelands’ largest Main Contractors. Our Client will offer the successful Project Manager a market-leading salary and benefits package. Our client has been going through a period of outstanding growth they really have excelled in their chosen niche and have many repeat clients. This success is due to their consistent delivery of multi-million Euro schemes. The initial project that you will be responsible for will be a mixed-use building in Dublin
As Project Manager you will:
- Managing and leading projects, working closely to ensure programmes are maintained and quality standards remain high.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Time estimating and allocation, ensuring adequate time is allocated to the project to ensure a realistic and safe time frame for the project plan.
- Monitoring project process and performance, updating clients regularly on progress and developments.
- Resource planning to ensure that projects are staffed adequately and led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment and morale.
- Cost management, monitoring and reviewing of all costs throughout the duration of the project with experience with working on projects valued from €20M to €100M
- Report areas of risk that may impact the business plan to the Business Operations Manager.
- Appoint and monitor subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered safely, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Ordering of materials/plant, management of deliveries and deadlines of goods ordered.
- Manage the people responsibilities of the team including undertaking Performance & Development Reviews, supporting and coaching team members to achieve both individual and business objectives.
- Attend site and customer meetings as appropriate, ensuring that when any risk is identified they are escalated to Contracts/Operations Manager, and an action plan is agreed and monitored to protect the company’s position.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Project, Word, Outlook.
- Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Put in place a process for completing O&M manuals and the health and safety file. Ensure that the client snagging is completed efficiently.
- Talent, drive, ambition and a desire to succeed.
- SafePass/CSCS/CSR card.
There is a very generous Salary, Benefits and bonus scheme available for this position that can be discussed in confidence by contacting us directly or on receipt of an application by clicking, 'Apply-Now'