NECTO Selection’s partnership with one of our largest Main Contractors continues to grow as we have been retained to assist our client with the recruitment of a Contracts Manager. Our client has an excellent reputation across Ireland for delivering multiple landmark schemes up to €100M. This Main Contractor is continually growing and this is a newly created Contracts Manager position to assist with the award of a major contract. This Contracts Manager will become an integral part of the delivery team of a major contract.
As Contracts Manager you will:
- Have responsibility for leading multiple site teams, ensuring pre-contract planning is carried out, relevant project administration, attend internal and external progress meetings, produce reports and oversee the contractors you are responsible for.
- Monitor site progress and communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties.
- Identify variations to the contract that will impact the programme and ensure the programme is revised to accommodate them.
- Compile such reports as are required to demonstrate progress against programme and budget.
- Ensure enquiries and/or tender packages are sent to sub-contractors and suppliers so that orders can be placed in time to meet the programme.
- You will successfully manage and deliver specific projects in accordance with key objectives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Work as part of the pre-construction team through the pre-tender & tender process
- An extensive main contracting background is essential
- Knowledge of Design & Build contracts
- Must be able to demonstrate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and hard worker
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and industry-specific software
- Robust budgeting and financial management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
For a full Job description of this role and a conversation regarding salary & remuneration contact us in full confidence by submitting a full and up to date CV and a member of the team will be in touch.