NECTO Selection is immediately recruiting for a Senior Project Surveyor for an award-winning contractor in Dublin.
The Senior Project Surveyor will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers of cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service.
- Competent to be able to independently undertake and deliver Technical Due Diligence reports for funder and investor clients.
- Able to review individual elements of a project at the Due Diligence Technical initial report stage and experienced in reviewing risk during the monitoring phase of the project.
- Able to co-ordinate reports prepared by others and collate overall risk assessments for each individual element, considering the impact of separate elements on the overall project.
- Be client facing and be able to engage with clients on a regular basis to build relationships as part of a business development strategy.
- Effective communication ensuring all information is available for the successful completion of projects.
- Degree educated in Quantity Surveying
- 7+ years' experience
- Previous experience working for a main contractor
- Strong communicator with good commercial acumen
- Knowledge and understanding of property development, market trends in procurement and funding of projects
There is a market leading salary and benefits package available for this role. Apply Now