Are you an experienced Drylining Site Manager seeking a new position?
Necto Selection has been retained by a multi-faceted drylining and facades contractor to assist them with the recruitment of an experienced Drylining Site Manager in London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with a proven capability of working on internal projects to assist a Project Manager in completing projects on-time within a specific budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all on-site personnel are aware of their objectives and managing site set up
- Cost control and subcontractor management
- Assist the Project Manager in meeting deadlines to ensure client satisfaction
- Implementing various programmes and ensuring project KPI’s are met
- Attending regular meetings with the client, Contract Managers and Project Managers
- Ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are correctly followed
- Logistics management, deliveries, and traffic management
- Liaise with Client Representatives, Design Teams, and Consultants when required
- Candidates should have 2+ years’ (Drylining Specific) Site Management experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Self-motivated and dedicated
- Analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and industry-specific software
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Appointed person for Temporary works
- Crane Supervisor
- First Aider & Relevant CSR/CSCS
What’s in it for you?
• Career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe
• An attractive package including transportation and accomodation
If you’re looking for a new challenge, feel free to give Shane McEntegart a call on + 353 86 153 6452 or apply with your CV today!