setting out engineer
- Dundalk, Co. Louth
Are you interested in a new Setting-Out Engineer position in Co. Louth?
NECTO Selection are searching for highly skilled Setting Out Engineers to come and work for an industry-leading client on a large residential project in Dundalk, Co. Louth. Our client is one of NI’s most highly regarded Main Contractors with a proven track record in multiple sectors including Hospitality, Education, and Housing.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
Their main duties will include:
• Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
• Checking shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files.
• Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
• Supervision of other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
• Strictly adhering to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality, and other on-site policies, and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or another related discipline with a minimum of two to three years of work experience gained with a building contractor
• A sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment,
• Excellent IT, problem-solving and communication skills
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop
If you’re looking for a new challenge, feel free to give Shane McEntegart a call or apply with your CV today!