- Co. Kerry
Are you looking for a new Site Engineer role?
Necto Selection are searching for Site Engineers for an industry-leading Irish main contractor based in Co. Kerry on numerous projects. Our client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor that's renowned for their large-scale construction projects across multiple sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
Roles & Responsibilities will include:
· Providing quality control, levelling and setting out.
· Reading and interpreting drawings
· Closely communicating with Design Team members and Client representatives
· Achieving deadlines through effective planning of works
· Managing all site personnel throughout different stages of the Construction cycle
· Strictly adhering to all the company’s on-site policies
· BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering or another associated higher education degree
· A minimum of two years’ work experience as a setting out/site engineer
· Excellent knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment
· Must be proficient in IT and have excellent communication skills
· Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop
What’s in it for you?
· Career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe
· Strong support team based on site
· An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions, and other benefits
If you’re looking for a new challenge, feel free to give Shane McEntegart a call or apply with your CV today!