- Greater Dublin Area
NECTO Selection are searching for Site Engineer’s for a rapidly expanding main contractor based in the Greater Dublin Area.
Our client has vast experience across multiple sectors from educational and leisure facilities, industrial and commercial buildings, building refurbishment, heritage works, food production and distribution facilities, to large scale residential developments and small engineering projects such as drainage schemes, mains water networks, and waste-water treatment plants which are serviced easily from our base in North Dublin. Contract values of these projects range from €1m to €50m.
As a Site Engineer you will be responsible for assisting the construction management team in the on-site control of the building elements of projects.
Your main duties will include.
· Working closely with the senior Site Engineer
· Delivering the work safely and to the specified quality without defects
· Ensuring production and implementation of Project Plans and RAMS
· Setting out, levelling and quality control, including concrete quality through cube sampling, slump testing, etc.
· Checking shuttering, steel and other dimensions prior to concrete pours and maintains materials reconciliation files
· Assisting the Senior Site Engineer to deliver accurate monthly reports for the Client and internally
· Record keeping of all site activities, maintaining a site diary, uploading material to the DMS, etc.
· Supervising other directly employed and subcontractor personnel engaged in various elements of the construction project.
· Adhering strictly to the Company’s health and safety, environmental, quality, and other on-site policies, and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or another related discipline with a minimum of two years’ work experience gained with a building contractor
· A sound working knowledge of surveying instruments and equipment,
· Excellent IT, problem solving and communication skills
· The ability to work well as part of a team
· Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn and develop
What’s in it for you?
· Career advancement opportunities within a relatively short timeframe
· An attractive rewards package, including car allowance, pension scheme, professional subscriptions, and other benefits
If you’re looking for a new challenge, feel free to give Shane McEntegart a call or apply with your CV today!